Communion Table Baptistry
Specs and Ordering Info
Standard Features Include:
- Hand-crafted of durable oak construction and stained by skilled carpenters.
- Two inscriptions are available: either “IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME” or “REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED. “
- No plumbing is required. The baptistry can be filled and drained using a garden hose.
- Optional factory-installed heater is available.
- A molded fiberglass tank (with seat) that holds 150 gallons.
- The minister stands outside the baptistry.
- A locking lid safeguards against unexpected entry when the baptistry is not in use.
- Lightweight enough that two men can easily transport it from one location to another.
- Each baptistry is built to your specifications, therefore, processing and production time is usually 3 – 6 weeks.
- Your choice of stain color and finished included in base price. Choose from our most popular Medium Oak finish or send us a stain sample. Get a brochure from your local paint store or pick from the following Stain Color Chart by clicking here or on the color chart link below.